General objective of the program:
To deepen the knowledge and theoretical and practical foundations of the clinic oriented to orofacial esthetic restorative procedures based on a correct functional evaluation, knowing the new materials and the use of the techniques, legal implications, risks and their handling with an updated approach based on scientific evidence.
Specific Objectives of Botox Courses
At the end of the dermal filler courses the student will be able to:
- Indicate and correctly perform the different types of whitening, choose biomaterials and techniques, personalization, indications and contraindications, and accurately evaluate their effectiveness.
- Indicate and successfully implement the different types of procedures to return function and aesthetics with facial fillings, understanding the anatomy, physiology and function of the face; choose bio-materials and methods, personalization, indications and contraindications of the techniques, as well as complications and their correct management.
- Indicate and correctly perform the different types of procedures to return function and esthetics with botulinum toxin, understanding the anatomy, physiology and function of the face; choose biomaterials and techniques, personalization, indications and contraindications of the methods, as well as complications and their correct management.
- Indicate and apply the different types of technologies with laser therapy and phototherapy, knowing and managing different types of lights and their applications, indications and contraindications of procedures such as soft tissue repair and oral mucosa, as well as complications and their correct handling.
- Whitening Module
- Botulinum Toxin Module
- Facial Fillers module and function return
- Resorbable threads in maxillofacial aesthetics:
- Laser Module and Phototherapy
– Clinical procedures for intracoronary and extracoronary whitening
– Scientific analysis of management in post-treatment complications of bleaching
– Prognosis of different bleaching treatments
– History, uses and indications
– Types of Toxins: Ona, Abo Inco, Rhima, etc.
– Mechanism of Action
– Commercial presentations
– Psychological profile of patients looking for aesthetic
– Strategies to face a patient looking for aesthetic
– Facial anatomy – Fat
– Compartments, SMAS types
– Retention ligatures
– Classification, monofilament and spiculation with traction system
– Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the threads of Polydioxanone and Polylactic Acid
– Tissue effects on the skin and mucous membranes
– Therapeutic protocols for the facial
– Physical concepts of laser and LED systems
– Phototherapy of the interaction in biological and photo dermocosmetic tissues
– Biophotonic plastic / Repair / LUMIX / Absolute – Hidrodefense
– Technique Subincision associated with phototherapy
Specifically, in the theoretical part of dermal filler courses,the concepts of facial anatomy, aesthetic factors to be taken into account, types of dermal fillers, different infiltration techniques, possible adverse effects, and legal coverage addressed to the dentist will be discussed.
On the other hand, in the practical part of the training, it will be planned which treatment is the most appropriate in each specific case, and which technique will be used. Each assistant will perform the treatment on a patient, all under the supervision and advice of the speaker who will teach the course. The result and the post-treatment will then be evaluated. Dental Courses in Delhi suggest students to pursue dental courses after BDS to attain specialized education.