Facial Aesthetic Courses
Facial Aesthetics Courses for dentists has gained tremendous momentum in the last few years as more and more dentists are realizing the wealth of benefits attributed to a career in the Aesthetic Industry, particularly with regard to Botox.
As you know, when we look at a person, teeth are not the only thing we see. We look at the face as a whole.
What could be better than having the knowledge and skills to improve all imperfections? We are constantly striving towards providing the best aesthetic training to all dentists who enroll for our courses and keep them up to date with the latest trends.
Our experienced senior clinicians share their knowledge and secrets of private practice with our candidates. After this course, you will find yourself to be competent enough to handle a clinic.
- This is a weekend course (Thursday to Sunday) and by then you will find yourself adept in facial aesthetics.
- A single mentor can never give you a holistic learning experience. Dr. Pratima Bhutani, along with the team of 5 highly skilled and experienced facial aesthetic doctors from all over India has joined hands to provide you with best possible facial aesthetic training.
2Facial Aesthetic Courses in Delhi
The botox filler course is a quintessential course when it comes to facial aesthetics.
- In this facial aesthetic course, you will be taught about the intricacies of botox, a cosmetic technique performed using the botulinum toxin.
- However, since the toxin needs to be injected at precise locations, botox courses are a must to get the technique right. Botox injection course provides this special training.
- Dentists are aware of the facial nerves and know about the anatomy of the facial region, hence have an edge in this technique. Although their knowledge is advantageous for providing cosmetic dental treatments, botox comes with its own set of challenges.
- Botox fillers are used along with dentures, to correct smiles, to get rid of wrinkles, crow’s feet, etc.
3Can Dental Surgeons Perform Facial Aesthetics?
Definitely, yes! Being a dental surgeon, you are great with injections and have an aesthetic eye to perform all techniques provided. You will be well versed with the skills and the techniques required, with the material science.
Since most of you won’t have prior experience of dealing with patients, special care will be taken to train you with the required soft skills too. Thus, you will be able to handle situations wherein patients are confused or scared.
4Help and Support
- You will receive complete guidance and support from mentors even after the course.
- If you have questions about their cases, you can consult your mentors on WhatsApp groups and get a prompt reply.
- If you desire to learn more about facial aesthetics and want to start your own practice, you must definitely enroll for this course.
Being a weekend course, you don’t have to commit a lot of time and can still gain immense knowledge and skills. Dr.Bhutani’s aesthetic training courses will instill you with the confidence and precision required for facial aesthetics.